1. The raw material of the entire wasted tire (tire pieces) is sent into the pyrocrack furnace. Fuel is added into the combustion chamber for burning and pyrolysis occurs inside the furnace.
2. The first pyrolysis product: oil fume. It goes through pipes, enters into the oil condenser and is cooled and liquefied to be finished oil product which is then collected into the oil tank. Small part of the oil fume is discharged into the air.
3. The second pyrolysis product: pyrolysis carbon black and small part of impurities. Water spraying for extinguishing is conducted.
4. After manual sorting and magnetic separation, most steel wires are removed.
5. Based on the hydrophobic property of the carbon black, hot water extraction process is conducted to remove ash content and small amount of thin steel wires to increase the carbon black purity.
6. Water and oil is removed by drying.
7. The carbon black is then delivered to the mill for milling and powder collecting. Roller mill or superfine mill is used based on different fineness of the product.
8. Prilling or packing directly is conducted.