professional mineral grinding machinehas outstanding performancein Iran

The mining process for cooper ore need choose a high efficient grinding machine and we promise ball mill is the best choice in Iran mineral mining. SBM can provide professional mineral grinding machine for your mineral production linein Iran.

 Mineral Resources and Mineral Mining Analysis in Iran

Mineral resources reservesin Iran rank the fifteenth in the world. Iran's population accounts for about 1% of the total population of the world, while it has mineral reserves accounted for 7% of the totalworld. Iran is not only the storage power country of oil and natural, at the same time Iranis rich in mineral resources.Through exploration, in addition to oil, natural gas, Iran also has 60 kinds of other minerals. It has proved that zinc ore reserves 230 million tons and ranking the first in the world; copper ore reserves 2.6 billion tons, accounting for about 4% of the world's total reserves and ranking the third in the world. Iran copper, zinc and chromite are highly mineable bonanza whose grade is as high as 8%, 12% and 45%. In addition, there is an amount of kaolin, betonies, fluorine, dolomite, mica, diatomaceous earth, cobalt, strontium, molybdenum, boron, gold, barite and other mineral deposits in Iranian. If you are in Iran, you must have many mineral investment opportunities.

The Production Process of Zinc Mine in Iran

Iran mineral mining has rich history in recent years, especially the production process of zinc mine. Iraq has 28 zinc mines, whose reserve has run to 2.8 tons; the average annual production capacity is about 2100000 tons. Zinc concentratesare 222000 tons, which plays an important role in the economic development of Iran. Next we would introduce the mineral production line about zinc mine ore. The first part is grinding, which can let the size of zinc ore smaller.SBMprofessional mineral grinding machine has outstanding performance in the zinc mineral production line. After the grinding process, the classification and selection of materials should be carried out.

Necessary Equipment for Copper Ore Processing in Iran

Iran copper mining volume ranking the fourth place in Asia, thirteenth in the world, which has proven copper reserves reach 33 tons. As one of the high-technology industry required core material, copper has a very high economic value, copper production and processing industrial also has high investment rate of return. What equipment is needed in copper ore production line? Please follow me.
1、Copper ore crushing equipment, copper ore crushing equipment is mainly composed of jaw crusher and cone crusher.
2、Copper ore grinding equipment, at present the most popular grinding equipment for customers is the ball mill.
3、Copper ore flotation equipment, the common copper ore flotation equipment is flotation machine, according to the different needs of different production types, we can make the concrete adjustment.

Professional Mineral Grinding Machine in Iran Copper Ore Mill Process

The most important point for Mineral production line in Iran is high efficiency and low input. The mining process for cooper ore need choose a high efficient grinding machine andwe promise ball mill is the best choice. After many on-site operations with SBM customer, it has proved that ball mill has outstanding performance in Iran copper ore mill process. The ball mill is a key equipment for regrinding which is widely used for the cement, the silicate product, new type building material, fire-proof material, chemical fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramics and etc. SBM ball mill learns from the successful experience from abroad, which has become increasingly prominent in the situation of the technical advantages of the vertical mill products, and through continuous technological innovation and upgrading of the R&D team, ball mill launched an independent intellectual property right of the vertical mill products. We have recommended the best grinding equipment for mineral development in Iran and we sincerely hope our products can promotethe development in the related industries.

Related Products

Vibrating Screen
XSD Sand Washer
Magnetic Separation Machine
Spiral Classifier

Hot Products

HPT Cone Crusher

HPT cone crusher is a wide variety of quality size reduction equipment & system in rock processing industry.

Belt Conveyor

Belt conveyor with largest selection of standard and custom types are available from SBM.

Vibrating Screen

Vibrating screen is suitable for the moist , fine grain and hard screening material dry screening in mining industry.

YKN Vibrating Screen

SBM designed the YKN series vibrating screen, which has high-strength exciting force.

HST Cone Crusher

HST cone crusher is a wide variety of quality size reduction equipment & system in rock processing industry.


PRE: Mobile Crusher and Grinding Mill Used in Iran Mineral Processing Line
NEXT: Cone Crusher Used in Pakistan Iron Ore Mining