As the power transmission settings of Raymond mill equipment, reducer is a very important part of Raymond mill. The normal operation of Raymond mill can not be separated from the coordination of reducer. Our company has made a thorough study on the reducer of Raymond mill. What are the factors affecting the service life of the reducer in the structure of Raymond mill?
"After the decelerator leaves the factory, it usually needs equipment running-in first, according to the stipulation, the running-in period is about 200 hours," said Li Gong, an engineer of Raymond mill. "If the running-in period exceeds, oil must be changed, which is stipulated in the pre-use period of the decelerator according to the performance characteristics of the equipment." Running-in period is an important link to ensure the normal operation of reducer, reduce the failure rate of equipment and prolong the service life of equipment. So what are the factors that affect its service life?
- 1. The installation and commissioning of the reducer are not strict enough, and the problems found are not dealt with in time.
- 2. There are overload phenomena in the reducer, such as large defects.
- 3. The quality of the reducer itself is poor.
- 4. The maintenance of the reducer is not enough, and failure to regularly check the operation of the equipment.
- 5. Insufficient maintenance of various indicators and incorrect indicators lead to operational errors.
- 6. Insufficient lubrication management, unreasonable choice of lubricants, untimely cleaning of screen meshes at the outlet and return ends of lubrication pipelines, and timely replacement of lubricants according to relevant regulations.
- 7. Operators are not familiar with equipment structure, performance, allowable load, lubrication and related technical parameters.
- 8. The post responsibility system is not perfect, such as Post exclusive system, post operation method, shift system, safety technology, etc.