Summary：Vibrating screen is a kind of filtering mechanical separation equipment used for mud solid phase treatment, which is widely used in mining, building materials, transportation, energy, chemical industry and other industries
Vibrating screen is a kind of filtering mechanical separation equipment used for mud solid phase treatment, which is widely used in mining, building materials, transportation, energy, chemical industry and other industries, as the screening of material classification, washing, dehydration and demineralization. The vibrating screen is mainly divided into linear vibrating screen, circular vibrating screen and high frequency vibrating screen.
In order to maintain the high efficiency and stable operation in production, the daily maintenance is very important.
- 1. Check the temperature of the bearing regularly. Under normal working conditions, the temperature rise of the bearing shall be within 35 degrees, and the temperature of the bearing shall not exceed 80 degrees.
- 2. Regularly check the wear degree of the worn parts such as the screen, and replace them in time if they are damaged.
- 3. Check the compression of the spring regularly.
- 4. Large clearance bearing shall be adopted for exciter bearing, and the radial clearance of bearing shall be checked before assembly.
- 5. Check the amount of grease in the bearing regularly. Too much grease is easy to flow out of the shaft hole and other gaps and operation stress, resulting in bearing heating; too little grease will aggravate bearing temperature rise and reduce bearing life.
- 6. The bearings of the exciter shall be disassembled and cleaned once every six months, the dirty grease shall be cleaned, and then the new grease shall be refilled.
- 7. The bolts connecting the vibration exciter and screen box are high-strength bolts, which are not allowed to be replaced by ordinary bolts. Fastening must be checked frequently, at least once a month.
The shale shaker shall be overhauled on a regular basis, and the overhauling shall be carried out by full-time personnel, which can be divided into the following types:
- 1.Weekly inspection: check whether the bolts of exciter and each part are loose, check whether the spring is damaged, check whether the screen surface is damaged or the screen hole is too large, if there is any problem, handle it in time.
- 2.Monthly inspection: check whether the screen frame structure itself or the weld has cracks. If cracks are found on the crossbeam or side plate, clean the surface and preheat for repair welding.
In order to avoid stress concentration, it is not allowed to open holes and weld accessories on screen frame.
- 3.Annual inspection: overhaul the exciter and disassemble all the exciters for cleaning.
The screening effect is not good, the following 10 aspects should be checked and maintained
- (1) the screen hole is blocked or the screen surface is damaged
- (2) high moisture content of raw coal
- (3) uneven screening and feeding
- (4) the material on the screen is too thick
- (5) the screen is not fixed tightly
- (6) stop screen, clean screen or replace screen surface
- (7) adjust the tilt angle of the shale shaker
- (8) adjust the feeding quantity
- (9) tension screen
Bearing heating should be checked and maintained from the following 8 aspects
- (1) bearing oil shortage
- (2) dirty bearing
- (3) too much oil is injected into the bearing or the quality of the oil does not meet the requirements
- (4) bearing wear
- (5) oil filling
- (6) clean the bearing, replace the sealing ring and check the sealing device
- (7) check the oil filling condition
- (8) replace the bearing
Replace Screen Mesh
Pay attention to the following points when replacing the vibrating screen:
- 1. There should be a 5-10 cm overlap at the screen joint.
- 2. The gap between the plates on both sides of the screen box and the screen mesh shall be equal.
- 3. In case of curved hook screen, tension plate shall be pulled first to keep even surface tension of screen, and then the flat iron shall be tightened in the middle. If the tension is not enough or uneven, the screen will be damaged prematurely.
After the shale shaker is installed, it must be filled with extreme pressure compound lithium grease before starting up, with the amount of 1 / 2-1 / 3 of the bearing cavity.
After eight hours of normal operation of the equipment, each bearing chamber must be refilled with 200-400g lubricating grease, and then refilled with 200-400g lubricating grease every 40 hours of operation.
The viscosity of the grease used shall be determined according to the location, temperature and other conditions. Due to the differences in the operating environment, climate and operating conditions of the equipment, the specific lubrication and maintenance can be adjusted according to the actual situation.