Ultrafine grinding mill is a kind of equipment to process fine powder and ultrafine powder. This grinding mill has strong technical and cost advantages in the field of mechanical ultrafine grinding and mainly used for medium and low hardness of non-flammable and explosive brittle material processing, widely used in the field of industrial grinding. In the following part, we introduce 7 common faults of ultrafine grinding mill and their solutions.
1. Large noise and vibration of main engine
(1) the feeding volume of raw material is too little or uneven;
(2) the shovel wears seriously;
(3) the ground screw is not fastened well;
(4) the raw material is too hard or too large;
(5) the grinding ring and roller are seriously deformed.
(1) adjust the feeding volume of raw material;
(2) replace the shovel;
(3) fasten the anchor bolt;
(4) replace the raw material;
(5) replace the grinding roller and ring.
2. Temperature of bearing is too high
(1) the load is too large;
(2) the bearing of main engine and the analysis machine is in poor lubrication;
(3) deflection rotate, vibration and abnormal sound of the roller rotor;
(4) the installation error of bearing is large.
(1) reduce the crushing amount of grinding mill and keep the balance of feeding and discharging raw material;
(2) add lubrication oil timely;
(3) check if there is damage in roller or shaft pin, and change the spare parts of grinding mill according to the production situation;
(4) reinstall the main engine and adjust the bearing clearance to ensure accuracy.
3. the rotation speed of main shaft reduce
(1) overload or the feeding granularity is too large;
(2) blockage of raw material
(1) Control the feeding amount to prevent large material from entering;
(2) Stop feeding, stop the grinding mill and check the problem.
4. No powder or less powder yield
(1) the seal of powder locker is not tight;
(2) shovel damaged seriously.
(1) sealing the powder locker;
(2) replace the shovel.
5. The final powder is too fine or coarse
(1) the blade of the classifier is seriously worn;
(2) the air volume of the fan is not appropriate.
(1) replace the blade with a new one;
(2) reduce or increase the air intake of the fan.
6. Great vibration of fan
(1) excessive powder accumulation on the blade;
(2) unbalanced wear;
(3) loose of foundation bolt.
(1) clean up the powder on the blade;
(2) replace the blade;
(3) tighten the anchor bolts with a wrench.
7. The fuel tank and slewing gear get hot
(1) the viscosity of the engine oil is too thick;
(2) the analyzer is running in the wrong direction.
(1) check whether the viscosity of engine oil meets the requirements;
(2) adjust the running direction of the analyzer.
Correct understanding and understanding of the common faults of ultrafine grinding mill is helpful to maintain the equipment and ensure the normal production of the grinding mill.