Summary：The ideal limestone crusher on the market are limestone jaw crusher, limestone impact crusher, limestone cone crusher, limestone sand making machine, limestone mobile crusher.
The crushed limestone particles has a variety of particle sizes and specifications to meet various construction needs, and is an essential raw material for all sectors of the national economy and people's lives. Therefore, the market demand for limestone crusher is increasing.
The ideal limestone crusher on the market are limestone jaw crusher, limestone impact crusher, limestone cone crusher, limestone sand making machine, limestone mobile crusher.
In this article, we will introduce the advantages and disadvantages of the above mentioned limestone crushers to help you choose the suitable one.
Applications of crushed limestone particles
0-5mm (machine-made sand): commonly used for preparing concrete and cement mortar;
5-10mm: also called 5-1 stone, it is super fine limestone particles;
10-20mm: also called 1/2 stone, commonly used for surface highway and small volume concrete configuration;
16-31.5mm: also called 1/3 stone, commonly used for road laying, large engineering foundation pouring and concrete mixing, etc.
Limestone jaw crusher
Jaw crusher is commonly used coarse crushing equipment; it is the primary crushing of limestone raw material. As one of the key products of SBM, various types of jaw crushers are mainly used in the front crushing process of limestone crushing production line, which can be used individually or together with other crushing products.
Feeding size: 0-1200mm
Discharge size: 20-300mm
Capacity: max to 1510t/h
Advantages of limestone jaw crusher
- Limestone jaw crusher has deep crushing cavity with no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and production capacity;
- Large crushing ratio and uniform product size;
- The hydraulic adjustment device at the discharge port is reliable and convenient, with a large adjustment range, which increases the flexibility of jaw crusher;
- Simple and reasonable structure, reliable operation and low operating costs;
- Energy saving: the energy saving of single machine is 15%~30%, and the energy saving of system is more than twice;
- The discharge port can be adjusted in a wide range to meet the production requirements of different users;
Disadvantages of limestone jaw crusher
Because of the large inertia force, the load and vibration are large, therefore the foundation is required to be firm (5~10 times of the equipment weight);
When the feeding is uneven, it is easy to block the crushing chamber.
Limestone impact crusher
The limestone impact crusher organically combines the crushing principles of strike, impact, centrifugal impact, shearing and grinding, so as to make full and effective use of its energy and crushing cavity.
Feeding size: 0-1300mm
Capacity: max to 2100t/h
Advantages of impact crusher
- The limestone impact crusher itself is widely used. It can independently complete the screening system of limestone coarse crushing or fine crushing, which realizes the installation form of integrated unit equipment and is more flexible and adaptable.
- The limestone can be directly crushed on site, which eliminates the intermediate link of re-crushing limestone away from the site, and greatly reduces the transportation cost of limestone.
- Limestone impact crusher has a large crushing ratio, and the limestone particles after crushing are cubical.
- The gap between the impact plate and the blow bar can be easily adjusted, which can effectively adjust the size of crushed limestone particles.
Disadvantages of limestone impact crusher
- While being used to process raw materials with high hardness, the wear of impact plate and blow bar are more severe, which may increase the production cost;
- Because of the impacting crushing principle, impact crusher produces more powder and dust.
Limestone cone crusher
Cone crusher is one of the most commonly used crushing equipment at present and it is also one of the key products of SBM. With the development of the market, there are many types of products at home and abroad, and the performance of each type of crusher is different. Among them, HPT series cone crusher is one of the most competitive core equipment in the market, and it has been widely praised by customers since introduced to the market.
Feeding size: 0-560mm
Discharge size: 4-64mm
Capacity: max to 2130t/h
Advantages of limestone cone crusher
- Large crushing ratio and low investment in equipment foundation;
- Laminated crushing cavity design, uniform product size, cubical shape, and low energy consumption;
- A number of medium and fine crushing cavity types are configured. Only a small number of parts such as the corresponding cavity type liner plate need to be replaced to convert between cavity types to better meet the process requirements of medium and fine crushing, so as to realize multi-purpose of one machine.
- Limestone impact crusher adopts hydraulic motor discharge port adjustment device, easy to operate;
Disadvantages of limestone cone crusher
- It is not suitable for crushing wet and viscosity ores;
- The weight of the machine is 1.7-2 times heavier than that of the jaw crusher with the same size of ore feeding mouth, so the equipment investment cost is higher.
Limestone sand making machine
With the increasing demand for large-scale, intensive, energy conservation and environmental protection and high-quality machine-made sand in the sand and gravel market, SBM further optimize the structure and function of the vertical shaft impact crusher.
SBM new type limestone sand making machine has the functions of sand making and shaping. It can be used for producing limestone particles with good cubical shape when the granular shape requirements are high. Also, it can be used to produce machine-made sand with good gradation.
Feeding size: 0-50mm
Capacity: max to 839t/h
Advantages of limestone sand making machine
- The "rock on rock" and "rock on iron" crushing forms are configured to meet the crushing needs of different users, and the "rock on rock" material lining and "rock on iron" impact block structure are specially designed according to the working state of the equipment, which significantly improves the crushing efficiency of the sand making machine.
- The structure and process of impeller and other parts are optimized, and the service life of key vulnerable parts is increased by 30% - 200% compared with the previous equipment under the same service conditions.
- Dual motor drive and automatic thin oil lubrication ensure safe and reliable operation of equipment.
- Structural optimization design for key components, such as impeller, bearing barrel, main body, etc., to ensure that the sand making machine has high production capacity, high efficiency and low cost during operation.
- The product is cubic and has high bulk density. It is a widely used sand making and shaping equipment in the market.
Disadvantages of limestone sand making machine
- The maintenance is complex and the cost is high.
- Generally, the feed size requirement is high, which cannot be larger than 45-50mm.
Limestone mobile crusher
Limestone mobile crusher is a crusher that can be easily moved on the basis of fixed crusher and equipped with tire or crawler vehicle-mounted device.
Limestone mobile crusher can be equipped with jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher and other crushers to crush different raw materials and to meet the different production requirement of different customers.
Advantages of limestone mobile crusher
- Adopt new structure, which can save more fuel and electricity, and the saving rate can reach 25%;
- In terms of installation and demolition, there is no need to build the foundation or transport, and only need to assemble the crusher reasonably, which can save a lot of costs;
- In the whole working process, the discharge is smooth, the operation is stable, the operation and adjustment are convenient, the failure rate is low, and the operation cost is low;
- The crushing and screening processes of limestone mobile crusher are carried out inside the equipment, with good sealing effect, and equipped with professional dust removal and noise reduction device, which has little impact on the environment and good environmental protection effect;
- Strong mobility, crushing operation can be carried out in all kinds of sites, with low site requirements.
Disadvantages of limestone mobile crusher
- High cost: the mobile crusher has a high investment cost in technology, so the price is high, and the later maintenance and repair is complex, and the labor cost is high.
- Limited output: the output of mobile crusher is equivalent to a small fixed stone production line, which cannot meet the normal output requirements for users with high production capacity requirements, such as more than 1000 tons per hour.
Comparison of 4 crushing processes of limestone
At present, 4 crushing processes and equipment are generally adopted for limestone aggregate crushing. The advantages and disadvantages of these four processes are analyzed as follows:
Jaw crusher+ impact crusher
This process is widely used. The process is mature and reasonable, with high operation rate and moderate equipment investment.
The advantages are that the product variety proportion is easy to adjust, the product grain size is good, and the powder is less.
The disadvantage is that the energy consumption of per unit product is high.
Impact crusher+ impact crusher
In China, it is a process developed after the primary crushing impact crusher is mature, characterized by short process, high operation rate and moderate equipment investment. The content of stone powder is low, and the grain size of finished aggregate is excellent.
Hammer crusher+ hammer crusher
The process is simple and the equipment investment is low. However, the operation rate is low and there are many powdery materials. With the wear of the hammer head, the output capacity will be greatly reduced. When the hammer head is half worn, the output may even be reduced by 50%.
Jaw crusher+ cone crusher
In this process, hydraulic cone crusher is mainly used, which adopts laminated crushing principle. The content of needle and flake particles is low, and the proportion of powder in the product is low.
Moreover, the operation cost is low, and the mantle and concave only need to be replaced once a year under normal conditions.
The disadvantage is that the initial investment of the project is relatively high.
When selecting crusher for limestone aggregate production line, market factors, product quality and comprehensive operation cost of the production line must be taken into consideration and suitable customized scheme shall be selected according to local conditions.