Vibration feeder is a kind of commonly used feeding equipment. In the production process, vibrating feeder can feed the block or granular material uniformly and continuously to the material receiving equipment, and it is the first process of the whole production line. Generally, jaw crusher is installed after vibrating feeder and the working efficiency of vibrating feeder not only has an important impact on the capacity of jaw crusher, but also has an impact on working efficiency of the production line.
Some user feedback that vibration feeder has slow feeding problem, affecting the production. This article shares 4 reasons and solutions about slow feeding of vibrating feeder.
Reasons about slow feeding of vibrating feeder
1. The slope of the chute is not enough
Solution: Adjust the installation Angle. Select the fixed position at both ends of the feeder to cushion/lower according to site conditions.
2. The angle between the eccentric blocks at the both ends of the vibrating motor is inconsistent
Solution: Adjust by checking if the two vibrating motors are consistent.
3. Vibration directions of the two vibrating motors are consistent
Solution: It is necessary to adjust the wiring of any one of the vibration motors to ensure that the two motors operate in reverse order to ensure that the vibration track of the vibration feeder is a straight line.
4. Vibration motor excitation force is insufficient
Solution: it can be adjusted by adjusting the position of the eccentric block (excitation force can be adjusted by adjusting the phase of the eccentric block. There are two eccentric blocks: one fixed and one movable. The excitation force is the largest when the two eccentric block phase coincidence. During adjustment, the eccentric block of the same group of motors shall have the same phase).
Installation and operation of vibrating feeder
In order to ensure the feeding speed and stable operation of vibration feeder, here are some precautions while installing and operating the vibrating feeder:
While be used for batching, quantitative feeding, to ensure uniform and stable feeding, prevent material gravity, vibrating feeder should be installed level; For continuous feeding of general materials, it can be installed at 10°downward inclination. For viscous materials and materials with large water content, it can be installed at 15° downward inclination.
After installation, the vibration feeder should have a floating clearance of 20mm, horizontal should be horizontal, and the suspension device adopts flexible connection.
Before no-load test of vibration feeder, all bolts should be tightened, especially the anchor bolts of vibration motor; and the bolts should be tightened again for 3-5 hours of continuous operation.
In the operation process of vibrating feeder, check the amplitude, the current of the motor, the current and the surface temperature of the motor regularly. And the amplitude should be uniform, and the vibration motor current should be stable. If the abnormal situation is found, it should be stopped immediately and deal with the problem.
The lubrication of the vibrating motor bearing is the key to the normal operation of the entire vibrating feeder. In the operation process, grease should be regularly added to the bearings, once every two months, once every month in the high temperature season, once every six months to repair the motor and replace the internal bearings.
Attentions while operating vibrating feeder
1. before start
(1) Check and eliminate the materials and other debris between the body and chute, spring and support that will affect the body movement;
(2) Check whether all fasteners are fully fastened;
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil in the vibration exciter is higher than the oil standard height;
(4) Check whether the transmission belt is good, if there is damage, replace it in time and if there is oil pollution, clean it;
(5) Check whether the protective device is in good condition, and eliminate any unsafe phenomenon in time.
2. in use
(1) Check the machine and the transmission device, and start the machine after they are normal;
(2) The vibrating feeder must be started without load;
(3) After the startup, if the abnormal situation is found, stop the vibrating feeder immediately, and only after the exception is found out and eliminated can it be restarted again.
(4) The vibrating feeder can run with load after stable vibration;
(5) Feeding should meet the load test requirements;
(6) Vibrating feeder should be stopped in accordance with the process sequence, and it is forbidden to stop with material or continue feeding during and after the stop.
Although vibrating feeder is only auxiliary equipment, it plays an important role of connecting hub in the whole production line. Vibration feeder failure will not only affect the working efficiency and the service life of equipment, it is also likely to lead to the entire production line production, resulting in huge economic losses. In the daily maintenance of vibrating feeder, operators should often check the whole condition of the equipment, inspect and maintain the machine regularly, to reduce the failure rate of equipment.