There are many factors that affect the working efficiency of the crusher. Only a brief introduction is given to the physical properties of the ore.
1) the hardness of the ore. The hardness of the ore is expressed as the compressive strength of the ore or the PRI hardness coefficient. Obviously, the harder the ore is. The greater the compressive strength, the lower the productivity. Conversely, the higher the productivity.
2) the humidity of the material. The humidity itself has little influence on the crushing. However, when the amount of mud is contained in the material and the amount of powder ore is more, the fine particles will be formed because of the increase of humidity, thus increasing the viscosity, reducing the feeding speed and reducing the production capacity, which will cause the blockage of the ore outlet and sound production normally.
3) the density of the ore. The production capacity of the crusher is directly proportional to the density of the ore, and the same crusher. On the other hand, its production capacity is low.
4) the cleavage of the ore. The developed degree of the ore cleavage also directly affects the production capacity of the crusher. As the ore is broken, it is easy to break down the cleavage surface, so the developed ore of the cleavage surface is broken, and the crusher's production capacity is much higher than the ore with the compact structure.
5) the size composition of the broken material. When the content of the coarse particles in the broken material (larger than the size of the ore outlet) is high and the ratio of the size of the ore block to the width of the ore outlet is large, the crushing ratio needs to be completed, so the production capacity is low. On the other hand, the production capacity is high.