Summary：Raymond mill is the key equipment to crush the material after being crushed. It is widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industry.
Raymond mill is the key equipment to crush the material after being crushed. It is widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industry. In the operation of Raymond mill, due to various factors, it is inevitable to wear and tear the machine. In order to improve the production efficiency of the equipment, it is necessary to improve its service life. What is the method of prolonging the service life of Raymond mill? We analyze the following two points.
- 1. In daily maintenance, it is necessary to determine the state of use of fasteners, periodically check whether there is loosening and wear of fasteners. If loosening and wear occurs, it is necessary to loosen and replace fasteners in time.
- 2. All lubricants should be released when the equipment is put into operation for one month, then thoroughly cleaned and replaced with new oil.
- 3. The newly installed lining bolts are prone to loosening, and the foundation anchor bolts need to be checked regularly after they have been in use for a period of time.
- 4. we must regularly clean the equipment, keep the equipment clean and reduce the damage of the dust to the Raymond mill.
Correct Operation Method
- 1. The need for uniform feeding to prevent the Raymond mill from material-free or material attitude damage to equipment.
- 2. Strengthen ventilation in Raymond grinder, reduce equipment temperature, so as to reduce the wear degree of liner at high temperature and improve the service life of equipment.
- 3. Closed-circuit grinding is adopted, because the ball ratio in closed-circuit grinding is large, so the wear rate of liner will decrease accordingly.
- 4. Adopt active gear set overload protection. Through this device, it can predict and coordinate, and drive the reducer to replace the slow gear for clutch operation. This can effectively protect the transmission part of Raymond mill.