In a stone processing line, cone crusher is generally used as secondary or fine crushing equipment. It is particularly suitable for crushing hard or super hard materials. To keep the cone crusher running normally and efficiently, there are some operating rules the operators should follow. Here we introduce some proper ways to operate cone crusher.
Operating Rules Of Cone Crusher
In this article, we mainly introduce the operating rules of cone crusher from the following stages:
Dos Before Starting Cone Crusher
- Putting on protective articles, such as the labor suit, safety helmet, gloves etc.
- Make sure that the screws in each part are tight and in good condition.
- Make sure that there are no obstacles around the motor.
- Check if there is any rock or sundries in the crusher, if there is, the operator should clean it immediately.
- Make sure the tightness of the V-belt and tighten the screws.
- Check if the discharge opening reach to requirement, if not, adjust the opening.
- Make sure the power supply is normal and make sure the protection system is in good condition.
Dos In The Operation
- The raw materials should be fed into jaw crusher evenly and continuously. Besides, the max feed size of materials should be under the allowed ranges. Once found blocks in the feed opening, the operator should stop the feeder and remove the materials blocked.
- Make sure no wood or other foreign bodies enter the cone crusher.
- Make sure there is no blocking in the discharge opening and adjust the discharge opening size timely.
Dos When Stop The Crusher
- Before stopping the crusher, the operator should stop the feeder first and wait until all the raw materials in the feeder fed into the crusher.
- When there is a sudden power cut, the operator should turn off the switch immediately and clean up the raw materials left in the crusher.
- After stopping the crusher, the operator should check each part of the cone crusher. If found any problem, the operator should deal with it immediately.
The above are the operating rules of cone crusher. Following these rules can make the crusher give full play to its maximum value.