The materials needed for artificial sand making are the pebble, limestone, granite, basalt and so on. Among them, the pebble is a kind of green building sand material suitable for the production of artificial sand because of its characteristics of compression, abrasion resistant and corrosion resistant natural stone.
The main chemical composition of the pebble is silica, followed by a small amount of iron oxide and trace elements such as manganese, copper, aluminum, magnesium and other compounds. Because of its wide distribution, relatively common appearance and beautiful appearance, it has become the choice of stone for construction of courtyards, roads, and buildings.
The river pebble sand making machine usually uses the river pebble sand making machine. It is also the most typical sand making equipment in the artificial sand making the industry. It can replace the rod mill sand machine, the impact sanding machine, the cone crusher and other mechanical equipment to produce the more perfect aggregate of building sand and stone.
What are the characteristics of the SBM pebble sand making machine?
1. The maximum feed particle size is 100-180mm, and the particle size is less than 3mm, accounting for more than 90% (of which 30%-60% is powder).
2. energy utilization rate is high, electricity consumption per unit output is 1.29kW.h/t;
3. matching with the ball mill, the mill output can be increased by 30%-40%, and the power consumption of the system will be reduced by 20%-30%.
4. The wearing parts are made of high wear-resistant alloy material with little wear and long life.
5. smooth operation, good sealing performance, less dust and low noise.