Summary：Cone crusher is an important production equipment for fine crushing process in mine crushing production. This article shares the basic steps and operation specifications of cone breaking installation.
Cone crusher is an important production equipment for fine crushing process in mine crushing production. The performance of cone crusher is closely related to the correct installation, reasonable operation and maintenance of the equipment.
This article shares the basic steps and operation specifications of cone breaking installation.
1. Chassis Installation
1) Equipment is placed on a build basis.
2) The equipment shall be embedded with anchor bolts in advance according to the foundation drawing (according to the user's requirements, the embedded iron scheme can be adopted instead of anchor bolts):
a. The second grouting shall be carried out according to the anchor bolt position in the foundation drawing.
b. When the secondary grouting layer is hardened, install the underframe.
3) When installing the underframe, keep strict levelness. Before installation, polish the corresponding position of the underframe damping pad, and check the foundation levelness with a level gauge.
4) Keeping the levelness of the base can ensure the dynamic balance of the equipment, so as to effectively ensure the reliability of the machine.
2. Transmission Components Installation
1) The bearing shall be hot installed, and the axial position of the bearing relative to the transmission shaft shall be ensured when installing the transmission shaft.
2) After the transmission shaft is installed, check the axial movement.
3) When installing gland and main engine pulley, a layer of sealant must be coated on the plane of plane contact part and flat key.
4) Hydraulic device can be used to disassemble the belt pulley of the main engine.
3. Vibration Exciter Components Installation
1) The vibration exciter has three eccentric blocks, the upper and lower eccentric blocks and the shaft sleeve are correspondingly provided with keys, and the shaft sleeve is provided with three groups of keyways. The keyways of different position groups can be replaced to prolong the service life of the shaft sleeve.
2) There are many keyways on the outside of the sector part of the three eccentric blocks. The long key fixes the middle eccentric block through the force of the upper and lower eccentric blocks. When in use, the relative position of the middle eccentric block and the upper and lower eccentric blocks can be changed as needed to obtain different crushing forces.
3) When loading and unloading the eccentric block, a small angle wedge can be used to open a little at the opening of the eccentric block for easy loading and unloading.
4) The locking eccentric block uses high-strength bolts of steel structure to sink the nut into the open groove on one side. If only other high-strength bolts can be used on site due to conditions, it must be ensured that the bolts do not rotate 90 ° after sinking, otherwise thin iron plates shall be welded on either symmetrical side of the nut so that the nut can be locked by the open groove.
5) Tighten the nut until the two planes at the opening are parallel. When applying the preload, tighten the nut again with a 1m long force adding rod to a certain angle. After the preload is applied, lock the nut.
6) Install two locking plates, which are close to the eccentric block. If there is a gap between the upper surface and the upper surface of the axial keyway of the shaft sleeve, a thin iron plate can be padded under the locking plate to compensate the gap. Tighten the bolts and lock them.
4. Exciter Components and Moving Cone Support Installation
1) In order to ensure uniform and fine contact, the auxiliary support spherical tile shall be scraped and grinded with the moving cone support steel tile, and every 25mm on the outer ring of the spherical tile shall be ensured × 25mm with 10 ~ 15 contact points and a small amount of annular clearance in the inner ring.
2) Place the exciter horizontally on the ground, and the moving cone support is located on it. Put the flange on the shaft sleeve, install the cone sleeve and snap ring, and ensure that the snap ring fits into the circumferential keyway of the shaft sleeve and sinks into the steps of the cone sleeve
3) Slowly lift the moving cone support to make the exciter a little off the ground, tighten the 8 bolts on the flange step by step, repeatedly and symmetrically, and then lock the bolts in two groups with iron wire.
4) The correct installation of auxiliary support spherical tile and vibration exciter is conducive to ensuring the reliability of the equipment.
5. Moving Cone Parts Installation
1) Remove the protective oil layer on the coated spindle, spherical surface and conical surface.
2) Apply a layer of yellow dry oil on the surface of the main shaft and a layer of thin oil on the spherical and conical surfaces.
3) Wrap the spindle with thin plastic paper to prevent pollution.
4) Place the moving cone on the iron frame, weld two symmetrical lifting rings on the outer surface of the moving cone liner, lift and install the moving cone liner on the moving cone, install the small liner, backing ring and cap nut (left-hand thread), then fasten the cap nut with a special wrench and sledgehammer, and check the gap between the surrounding moving cone liner and the moving cone with a feeler gauge to make the gap close to zero and consistent around.
5) During assembly, lift the moving cone component at the cap nut, gently and slowly put the moving cone main shaft into the shaft sleeve of the exciter component, and stably make the moving cone spherical surface contact with the spherical pad of the moving cone support, so as to avoid the moving cone tongue ring or outer edge overhead on the moving cone support and crushing the sealing ring.
6. Adjusting Ring Installation
1) The adjusting ring components include hopper, threaded ring, fixed cone liner and other components. Its installation quality can also affect the stability of equipment operation, crushing effect and service life of fixed cone liner.
2) The fixed cone liner plate and the threaded ring contact through the conical surface. During installation, place the fixed cone liner plate, place the threaded ring on it, place the flange on the threaded ring, clamp the snap ring on the outer ring of the neck of the fixed cone liner plate, and then tighten the bolts step by step, repeatedly and symmetrically to jack up the flange and clamp the snap ring.
3) After the fixed cone liner is installed, the pressure iron, sealing ring, hopper and other parts can be installed.
7. Locking Mechanism Installation
1) Determine the relative position of the locking structure and the support ring according to the locating pin, screw in the adjusting ring and adjust to the appropriate position to obtain the appropriate working discharge port clearance.
2) Always ensure that the locking structure is parallel to the support ring, open the high-pressure pump station, adjust the pressure to 13Mpa, and screw down the jacking rod of the locking structure jack step by step, repeatedly and symmetrically until it is screwed to death.
3) Close the high-pressure pump and remove the residual pressure of the high-pressure pump.
4) Because the locking structure is locked by the disc spring, the high-pressure pump cannot be opened when the equipment works normally.
8. Lubrication Device Installation
1) The lubricating device shall be installed according to the assembly drawing provided by the company. The user shall prepare the oil pipe and other parts of hg4-761-74 specification required for installation. The oil inlet hose must be able to withstand a pressure of > 10MPa.
2) The lubricating device must be configured to ensure smooth lubricating oil inlet and return.
3) After the installation of the lubrication device, the test of the lubrication device shall be carried out first, and the lubrication system and control shall be debugged. If the lubrication system is found to be faulty, it shall be disassembled and repaired.
4) It is also necessary to debug the temperature and pressure control system of the lubrication device, and check the reliability of the electric contact pressure gauge and thermometer and their connection with the electric control cabinet by adjusting the upper and lower limit pointers of pressure and temperature, so as to ensure the reliability of the equipment control system.
The correct installation of equipment is the basis of stable operation. Only by mastering the correct installation method, strengthening the professional maintenance of the cone crusher, and timely discovering and dealing with various problems existing in its operation, can the working performance of the cone crusher be improved. Welcome to leave a message to communicate your problems and share valuable experience.