The portable crusher plant is a mining machinery which integrates the processes of feeding, conveying, crushing, sand making and screening. Portable crusher plant is mainly used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, water and electricity, which often need to be relocated and processed, especially in the mobile stone station business of highway, railway, water supply and power supply projects. Users can handle raw materials according to the size and type of material requirements, and the finished products adopt a variety of configurations.
The maintenance of portable crusher is the concern of many users, because only careful maintenance can effectively prolong the service life of equipment, and thus create more considerable economic value for users.1. Daily Maintenance
- (1) Equipment should be lubricated according to technological standards, and when selecting the type of lubricating oil, the specified type of lubricating oil should be used, especially in terms of type and dosage.
- (2) It is necessary to tighten the parts which are easy to loosen in time so as to effectively avoid more damage to the equipment. The vulnerable parts also affect the efficiency of the equipment to a certain extent, and more attention should be paid to the maintenance process.
- (3) If there is excessive noise or vibration in the production process, stop and check it, noise is often the prelude to the failure, to avoid greater damage, to conduct a comprehensive inspection of such phenomena.
- (1) Minor Repair: the purpose of minor repairs is to avoid greater failures of equipment, to fine-tune the part, without affecting its function, effective repairs, such as replacement of parts, reset switch reset in time, etc.
- (2) Intermediate Repair: This refers to the repair that affects the normal operation of the equipment. In the process of stopping the equipment, we should check the system according to the equipment diagram, especially the core components, mainly to solve the problem of inconsistent parts. At this time, we should decompose the machine systematically and check its wear and tear.
- (3) Overhaul: It refers to the maintenance work of equipment under the condition of long downtime. No matter the important parts or the core parts, they can not be neglected. Only after such repair can the normal working state of equipment be quickly restored, and at the same time, greater losses can be avoided.