Summary：There are many crushing equipments, but the use of each crushing equipment is different, but the properties of the broken materials are basically the same, but
There are many crushing equipments, but the use of each crushing equipment is different, but the properties of the broken materials are basically the same, but in the crushing process, it is obvious that some crushing equipments are efficient, and the reason is not the old and new of the crushing equipment. It is the function of the broken material, so the efficiency of the crushing equipment is not necessarily a problem of the crusher itself, and it is closely related to the broken material. The impact is as follows:
1. The hardness of the material. The harder the material is, the more difficult it is to break, and the more severe the wear on the equipment. The speed of breaking is slow, of course, the crushing ability is small.
2. The humidity of the material, that is, the moisture contained in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the crusher, and it is easy to block during the feeding process, resulting in a decrease in the crushing capacity.
3. The fineness of the material after crushing, the fineness requirement is high, that is, the finer the material required to be broken, the smaller the crushing ability.
4. The composition of the material, the more fine powder contained in the material before the crushing, the more the crushing is affected, because these fine powders are easy to adhere and affect the transportation. For the content of fine powder, it should be sieved once in advance.
5. The viscosity of the material. ThFat is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere.
6. The better the wear resistance of the crushing parts (hammer head and jaw) of the crusher, the greater the crushing ability. If it is not wear-resistant, it will affect the crushing capacity.