Raymond mill is the key equipment for secondary crushing of materials and plays an important role in grinding equipment. In the process of operation, the parts of Raymond mill will increase with the operating temperature. This reminds users that lubricating oil should be used rationally and the temperature of lubricating oil should be strictly controlled in detail. The specific contents are as follows:
1. Setting up oil cooler in the lubrication system of Raymond mill to cool down, it is necessary to choose high flow rate for the cooler, so that the resistance is high, and the heat transfer efficiency will be improved accordingly.
2. It can increase the volume of oil tank when Raymond mill is designed. The volume of the tank increases, which reduces the heating speed of the lubricating oil. At the same time, the structure of the tank can be optimized to make the lubricating oil fully heat dissipation in the tank.
The gear of Raymond mill needs to be heated in the following situations:
- (1) If the gear equipment operates outdoors at temperatures below freezing temperatures;
- (2) If the gear equipment is cooled below the ambient temperature during operation, especially during start-up, due to low temperature and high viscosity, it is impossible to provide suitable oil;
- (3) Under special conditions. For example, gear oil must be heated to + 10 C before starting gear equipment. Lubricating oil heating method: submerged electric heater and saturated steam coil heating.
The lubrication of Raymond mill determines the service life of internal bearings to a certain extent. The Raymond mill needs to be lubricated once after the second use and continuous operation for one month. We also need to control the temperature well, otherwise it may cause serious consequences.