Minerals are processed into powder and then processed into various high value-added products, which are widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials and other industries. At present, the main grinding equipments used in China are Raymond mill and ultra-fine mill, among which Raymond mill is widely used. Because the traditional grinding mill has the shortcomings of low production capacity, high operating cost, large occupancy space, poor environmental protection conditions and so on. Under this background, Raymond Mill with high efficiency and environmental protection came into being. Compared with the traditional grinding equipment in China, the new Raymond mill has the advantages of low production cost, large production capacity and less pollution. It has been widely used in mineral processing in different industries, and the effect is very obvious.
Advantages of Raymond Mill
- 1. Production Environmental Protection
The production environment of Raymond mill is sealed, which effectively eliminates the dust rising during the grinding process. Consequently, it can protect the environment and reduce the amount of dust breathing of the construction site personnel, thereby reducing the physical injury to the construction personnel.
- 2. Strong stability and high production performance
Because the production technology of Raymond mill is mature, the failure rate is low and the production efficiency is high. It has won unanimous praise from both old and new customers.
- 3. Reduction of Labor Cost
(1) Raymond mill has high production efficiency, high degree of automation, and requires fewer operators;
(2) Good stability, little maintenance and no need for many workers to maintain, so labor costs are relatively low.
- 4. Low Consumption
(1) Material consumption: Because of its high reliability and good stability, Raymond mill directly reduces the amount of maintenance and repair, and thus directly reduces the cost of maintenance materials.
(2) Energy consumption: The new Raymond mill has high performance and reduces the consumption of industrial oil, thus directly reducing the cost of secondary consumption.
(3) Space consumption: The new Raymond mill is small in size, high in production capacity and small in operating space, which directly reduces the cost of land occupation.