As we know, jaw crusher is the most commonly used primary crusher in stone processing line. Jaw crusher has simple structure, but with large capacity and high crushing ratio. To keep the jaw crusher running normally, there are some operating rules that operators should follow. Here, we mainly talk about how to operate jaw crusher properly.
Before Starting The Jaw Crusher
- 1. Make sure the lubrication of the bearings in the feeder and the jaw crusher in good;
- 2. Make sure there is enough lubrication oil in the reducer box;
- 3. Make sure the tightness of the fasteners and make sure the dust collection system and driving belt are in good condition;
- 4. Check and make sure the discharge opening, the adjustment device, flywheel and the driving parts work normal;
- 5. Check if there is any rock or sundries in the crusher, if there is, the operator should clean it immediately.
In The Operation
- 1. The raw materials should be fed into jaw crusher evenly and continuously. Besides, the max feed size of materials should be under the allowed ranges. Once found blocks in the feed opening, the operator should stop the feeder and remove the materials blocked.
- 2. The operators should separate the wood and iron mixed in the raw materials out.
- 3. Check the electric instrument regularly. When there is a problem in the electric instrument, the operator should inform professional electrician instead of repairing it himself.
When Stop The Jaw Crusher
- 1. Before stopping the crusher, the operator should stop the feeder first and wait until all the raw materials in the feeder fed into the crusher.
- 2. When there is a sudden power cut, the operator should turn off the switch immediately and clean up the raw materials left in the crusher.
- 3. While operating the jaw crusher, the operator should not only follow these rules, but also start the parts in turn to make sure the jaw crusher efficiently running.