In actual production, in order to prolong the service life of the vibrating screen and improve the production efficiency of the equipment, we should pay attention to the following matters when operating the vibrating screen:
1. Ensure the minimum clearance between all moving parts and fixtures.
2. Before starting, the operator should check the oil surface height on both sides of the shaker. Too high oil surface will cause the temperature of the exciter to rise or make it difficult to operate. Too low oil surface will lead to premature damage of the bearing.
3. Check the tightening degree of all bolts and refasten them once eight hours after initial work. And check the tension of the V belt to avoid slipping during starting or working and ensure the alignment of the V pulley.
4. The sieve should be started without load. After the sieve runs smoothly, it can start feeding. It should stop feeding before the shutdown, and then stop after the material on the sieve surface is discharged.
5. The feeding trough should be as close as possible to the feeding end and feed uniformly along the screen as possible. The direction of feeding trough is consistent with the direction of material running on the screen surface. The maximum drop between the feeding point and the screen surface is not more than 500 mm, so as to obtain the best screening effect.
6. When the exciter rotates along the direction of material flow, increasing the material operation speed can increase the production capacity, but reduce the screening efficiency; when the exciter rotates against the direction of material flow, reducing the material operation speed and production capacity can improve the screening efficiency.